Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My First Blog!

Am I really ready to do this?? I think I am. I think. I've always loved talking about my experiences, especially new things that I try. Even when those things don't turn out as planned. I started a Youtube channel and have developed a nice little following. Although, it's hard sometimes to do a video. I do them every once in a while and feel terrible when I go weeks without uploading any. Sorry to all of my followers! So I had started to ponder blogging. I'm on the computer so much that it really should be surgically attached. I finally decided that I have nothing to lose. If anything, it's a digital journal. It can act as something that my family can look back on and see all of the adventures of our blessed lives.

This blog is mainly intended to fulfill my hellacious need to talk about natural bath and beauty. I am, afterall, a hellacious soaper. I have my own little company, Crave Artisan Soaps, LLC. It started as a mild interest turned hobby turned obsession. It would have turned into something else if I could think of a word after obsession. I make and sell natural soaps, scrubs, lip butters, body butters, bubble bars, oh my! And a lot of other awesomeness for your skin. Check out my Artfire site here: Crave Artisan Soaps.

This isn't going to be just a soap blog though. I love doing Pinterest ideas (this is what I was referring to when I said new things not turning out right. Pinterest fails suck.) Being a mom definitely made me more crafty and resourceful along with, you know, tired and dirty. I'll be sharing all of those failures along with successes and a whole bunch of other craziness in this life of mine. Life can get pretty hectic when you're the only one in the house carrying estrogen. Three men and a little lady is the motto for this household. Well, soon enough. We're expecting baby #2 in November. My husband Aaron, the token class clown. I sometimes wonder if I actually have two sons instead of one son and a husband. Our son Armani is 2 1/2 and didn't get anything from me but my skin color. Go figure. Our newest addition will be Athan. Hopefully he'll be more like me. One carbon copy of my husband is enough.


Here we are :c)





So welcome to Caribbean Crave! Follow and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment