Friday, June 6, 2014

New soaps and wholesale delight!



Summer's officially here! Well, in Florida it has felt like it's been here for months but I digress. Armani’s in his first week of summer and he’s loving it. Despite not being able to work diligently with a 3 year old around, I’m loving it too. I now have an excuse to take breaks like going to the park, cuddling on the couch, and playing with monster trucks. I have, however, added a couple of new soaps to the line. Four to be exact. 

Here are the newbies. Everyone say hi.





These are already listed on the site so go check them out.

Another way that I’m bringing in the summer is with a new wholesale order. An awesome lady contacted me because she was interested in wholesaling my products for her store. She’s awesome, her store is awesome, and her vision is, you guessed it, AWESOME. Necessories is her store and it has a Bohemian feme funk feel. Her vision is to help women artisans from around the world with their dreams of bringing their creations to the public.

I told you it was awesome.

She’s located in St. Petersburg, Florida but you can check out her site here.

It's going to be a busy summer. A summer full of beach time, soap making, parks, soap making, family fun, soap making, a giveway, and finally, soap making. 

Why yes. I did say giveaway. Stay tuned for that little bundle of fun!

Happy sudsing!




No comments:

Post a Comment